Hi! I'm Molly
I work with adventurous people who want to improve their health find creative solutions that meet their individual needs.
I want your journey to better health to be:
Fun! You’ll have a hard time maintaining your action if it’s not enjoyable. Plus, your body responds positively when you laugh & smile.
More than the number of steps you take or calories you burn. I care about your overall wellness and feeling whole along the way.
An expression of your best self. When you are constantly trying to minimize and restrict yourself it’s hard to feel lively.
Centered in a belief that you are worthy of joy, fulfillment, rest and yes! even good food.
Do you have a vision of a healthier you, but have a hard time sustaining the changes you make?
No worries! I’ve coached people who are right where you are for over 13 years now. I help you find action that feels right for you and that is easily sustainable no matter what life throws your way.
My coaching is about you and what feels most important to you and your health. You are in complete control. I act as a guide who walks along side you for support so you can get to where you want to go faster!
Looking for a real change in your life? Want to build a better future?
Start your health adventure now!
I want to be a voice in the world that reminds you:
- You are worthy and enough regardless of what you eat, how you move, or what size you are.
- Working on a health goal doesn’t have to suck the life out of you: it can be joyful.
- It doesn’t have to be hard to be effective.
- You don’t deserve penance or punishment.
- Your strength is not measured by how well you count calories.
- You are beautifully human and your weaknesses are not flaws that need to be fixed.
Stages of Change
Kinesiology and Movement Correction
HAES, Mindful Eating
Positive Relationships with Food, Exercise & Self
Movement & Performance Training